We had a 13 day Spiti Valley bike trip with Into wild himalaya in April 2017. The overall experience of the trip was fantastic. Have summarized my experience and the detailed feedback below:
1. The team Boney, Sunil and his team are extremely couteous people with the main intention of giving a good experience to their clients keeping the business aspects as secondary. They make sure that you get a good experience of whatever you are looking for be it motorcycling, trekking, mountain expedition or whatever.
2. The planning of the trip was good and so is the execution.
3. Best in class food and accomodation was provided and the team strived for our comfort and luxury to the maximum extent feasible on thr Mountains.
4. Boney, Sunil and team have Expertise and complete knowledge of the place as they are sons of the soil and you can be confident that they can takecare of critical circumstances in the Trip, if at all you may encounter if any.
5. They make sure that the strength of the team is optimum so that there is no compromise in the service.
6. Next is safety. This should have been my first point of feedback. The team fully and fully focuses on the safety of the clients. They dont mind on keeping themselves at risk to maintin the safety of the clients, if the situation demands.
While I would strongly suggest the team here for organising all your adventure activities, I personally wish to have many more trips with them. Cheers and all the very best to the Into Wild Himalaya team.
Name: Srinivas Madduri
I took a motorcycle trip in June 2014 from Manali to Khardung la Pass. I am a physician in USA and safety was my main concern on this trip. The support team carries Oxygen tank and first aid kit. Team leader Sunil was always concerned regarding riders safety. I talked to Boney regarding the trip before I booked the trip. Boney delivered every thing he promised. I took my time driving and took beautiful pictures. No body was ever rushed and there was plenty of time to take pictures on this adventurous trip. The support vehicle followed the riders through out the journey. Mechanic Avinash had bikes inspected and ready for us every morning. I highly recommend Into Wild Himalaya and plan to take another trip with them in near future.
Name: Kulwinder Singh MD
excellent organization for a wonderfull trek via SERSANK LA. From the first contact to the last point all the staff was profesionnal and friendly too.
Having a cook from the remote valley we trek was a great advantage for the itinerary and the immersion in local cultural via intensive contacts with population
Definitly a good address
Name: Lionel DELAVIERE(France))
The ride was the best experience of my 'riding' and my wife's 'pillion passenger's' life.
Day one of the trip had us experience rain, snow, ice, gravel, mud, dry bitumen, potholes, traffic and altitude.
I cannot rate the tour highly enough.
Boney is an excellent tour guide with fantastic English speaking skills. Boneyâ€™s background is as a trekking guide so interaction with his clients is his speciality. He certainly made us welcome and ensured that our needs were met the whole way through the trip.
Boney uses only quality Royal Enfield motorcycles. The mechanics are second to none and provide excellent back up service.
I was so impressed by their professionalism. They ride at a pace that is comfortable to the individual client and or group, ensuring plenty of time for photo opportunities.
Everything is taken care of, accommodation, food, water, permits etc. You just need to enjoy the sights and the riding.
I'm sure you will come away from a trip with IntoWildHimalaya as impressed as we were.
One of the guys on our trip summed it up perfectly;
India is the Mecca of motorcycle riding.
Name: Alan Ingram (Australia)
Merci pour votre site internet. Il est d'une grande lisibilitÃ©. Les petites cartes sont bien pratiques, et donne une bonne idÃ©e de la configuration des treks.
Name: Stephanie Ten
Je me souviendrai toujours de ce trek du pin Parvati pass .Le cadre était incroyable et plus qu'un trek c'était aussi une aventure humaine. Une équipe locale qui dépotait! Bref encore un grand merci pour cette belle aventure.
Name: Marguerite Arpin (France)
"Into Wild Himalaya showed me a great deal of appreciation for the outdoors and allowed me to experience the stunning Himalayan environment. I felt very much welcomed and satisfied with the food, accommodation and most of all the team; experienced and always happy to assist. An experience I will never forget."
Name: Pollyanna O'brien (United Kingdom)
"The trek to Hampta Pass is wonderful! After the first day in the middle of the jungle, we climbed slowly until the pass the third day, just near beautiful glaciers! Then we went down in an other valley, spent the last night under stars and full moon, and the last day we joined the road where a car was waiting for us and took us back to Manali crossing the Rothang pass! Thanks to you and the good organisation we could discover this beautiful mountains!"
Name: HURAND Pauline (France)
I wanted to send you a small note to thank you for your kind help, that you offered me between Pang and Sarchu about 3 weeks ago. I was riding my bicycle and i had flat tyres for 4th times in the previous 3 days. After your help i didnt have any more for the rest 2 weeks. Thank you again it was a great help.... :))
Name: Kristof from Hungary